Saturday, October 3, 2015

WESTERN BELTS

One of my favorite places here in LA is Melrose Avenue, you can find everything from vintage, Nastygal to Rag&Bone and Helmut Lang. It's the best place for variety of brannds, styles and ambiance. Also one of my favorite restaurants or fast food is Taeem Grill, love their falafel dishes. You can also find those best brunch places, even though I have tried couple of brunch places at Melrose, my absolute favorite is BLD on Beverly Blvd, a place you must try while here in LA. While out shopping this week, I decided that I wanted to find that western belt that I have wanted for a while, with lots of western shops on the street, I tried them one by one until I found a little shop on 7418 Melrose Avenue, they have a big range of western belts, black, brown, vintage, different styles, shapes and sizes. I bought the one below for just 32USD.
I have also listed some alternatives online for both low and high budget.

XOXO
@taghridhodroj
Bloglovin



FOREVER21, 6USD, LINK

SAINT LAURENT, 445USD, LINK


BOOHOO, 14USD, LINK

BRIGHTON, 95USD, LINK




1 comment: