Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WHY ORGANIC

I started my journey of eating healthy since I was about 20 years old as I had psoriasis, I quit any sodas and fried food except for french fries for sure, the only drink I drink is water and green tea. When I became pregnant, my knowledge and will to eat more healthy and to search for what is good for my baby and my body just exploded, I started using only organic products for my skin as whatever you explore your body for, you baby will do as well and not only the food you eat, I changed all my food with organic food and I reduced any red meat and ate mostly vegetarian food. I immediately saw big difference on my skin, health and hair, I couldn't believe that organic and natural products could do a big difference, I don't loose as much hair as before and I don't use lots of lotion for my body as the products and food I use and eat give my skin the moisture it needs. One of my favorite products that I use during winter and sometimes during summer to make sure I'm not exploring my body too much to the sun is ECO TAN from Organic Skin USA. It's all organic and brings that perfect tan for any occasion, I use it to add extra glam for a night out or a that tan look for the holidays or during day in winter.

When using organic products and food, you know that your body is absorbing almost all of it as it's natural to your body and doesn't include any chemicals or other products that will harm you.

The pic below is to show my love for www.organicskinusa.com and such an amazing product.





  

1 comment:

  1. Wow I wish I could say that I eat as healthy as you are.. I have a heavy skin treatment and I know that I should reduce sugar but it's so hard..
    BUT : good point, I'm vegetarian, so it helps ;)

    This product seems to be really great, your skin is always so pretty! (I'm sooo white, and I can't expose myself too much to the sun so..) never tried any tanning product (pretty scared about the marks and that I end up orange) but I will definitely give it a try!


    ReplyDelete