Sunday, November 1, 2015

SMOOTHER SKIN IN COLD AND DRY WEATHER

There are lots of beauty during winter and the cozy and cold weather; the snow, Christmas, the real feel of a blanket and style with layers and jackets for sure ;), but it also brings the challenge of having a beautiful and smooth skin. I always make sure I'm dehydrated during summer as well as winter, as everything you put into your body always affects your skin and hair, the same is with what you expose your skin for. I always think, if I can eat it, then I should be able to put it on my skin, that's my motto. That brings me to what to use on my skin, I normally use a blend of almond oil (for the E vitamin), coconut butter and olive oil, and I use 4 drops only for the face and very little for the rest of my body. I never waste money on expensive lotions or oils if I'm not sure it's 100% natural and organic.

Many have asked me if I smell those different oils, but if you use a small amount and rub it into your skin, you will not smell the oils at all. I also read about cow Milk being a very good source for more younger and smoother skin, so I make sure to buy organic and natural milk with lowest pasteurization to keep the taste and nutrition in it. With that said, my only face mask is a combination of 1 teaspoon of yogurt and honey,10 drops of lemon (C vitamin) and 2 drops of almond oil (E vitamin). I leave it on my face and neck for about 30 minutes and then wash it of, 1-2 times a week.

Below is a look from earlier this week, wearing a shirt I bought from Revolve Clothing, denim from H&M and Jeffrey Campbell boots.

XOXO
@taghridhodroj
Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment