Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A SIMPLE WALK

I feel a cold coming, I have been working like crazy lately, hoping for some rest soon. But with an almost 5 months old baby at home, you feel like everything could be put aside just for a smile, when the stress is all over my body, I just feel for taking my baby out for a walk (he is in the stroller for sure). I tried to be both casual and chic at the same time during my walk, comfortable as well. Walking keeps me alive and breathing in the fresh air among all the palms and flowers make me appreciate every single moment with my baby outside, sometimes I even forget that I carried him for almost 9 months, life passes so fast, that we almost forget to enjoy and be happy for the small things as a simple walk. For more inspiration visit my Instagram account @taghridhodroj




No comments:

Post a Comment