Saturday, November 28, 2015

FUR, FAUX FUR AND MINI BAGS

I have learned over the years that if something you don't love and need, there is no point to buy it even if it actually is for free. So before any sales, couple days before or a week before, I go hunting online and in store for the pieces that I really like but can't afford or just don't want to pay a lot for or just because the sales are coming, I'm not buying it now. So I have decided to give you the final sales deals below for faux fur and Fur.



The last month I have been spotting boots from Free People but I just didn't want to buy them just because I recently bought Stuart Weitzman boots, so I knew the sales will be here soon and decided to wait, from 606USD, I bought them online for 250USD, which is more than half the price. I will make sure to post them here when they arrive.

Revolve Clothing, with code BLACKFRIDAY20, you will get 20% of additional, below are two direct links to the FUR collection.

ASOS.COM, has 30% of all your order with code BLESSED, below direct link to the FAUX FUR collection.

XOXO
@taghridhodroj
Bloglovin

Revolve closing Fur, HERE












Revolve closing Faux Fur, HERE













ASOS, FAUX FUR, HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment